Monday, December 8, 2014

#MotivationMonday

Hello,

A great deal of my inspiration (other than from GOD) as a young adult has stemmed from the ones younger than I.  As one adds years to their journey through life, it becomes increasingly difficult to retain that youthful and romantic enthusiasm for life.  I have found that a good way to retain as much as possible has been through community service---giving back. Whether it is through church or any other extracurricular activity, in order to foster the next generation of ones that share the same passion for the activity in which one is so active, it is important to reach out to the youth in whatever that particular niche may be.  For example, not only am I a musician, but also a competitive cyclist. I have found that supporting and volunteering whenever and wherever I can in the sport, particularly with the junior riders, to be both a source of motivation and reward.  As a musician, it has never been any different, as I was once the youngest guy in the band, and someone reached out to me and motivated me in the same manner.  Each one reach one, each one teach one...

So, for #MotivationMonday, I wanted to share with you a young musician that is, at 12 years of age, already generating quite a following.  His name is Igor Falecki, from Poland and the link below is a clip with him taking some advice from drumming powerhouse Eric Moore of Suicidal Tendencies and Infectious Grooves.  Enjoy! :D








No comments:

Post a Comment